- NishiAsked on March 15, 2012 at 05:51 PM
By integrating, I mean - to be able to call up JotForm from within my site, allowing a user (registered on my site) to create a form using JotForm, and save that form with that user's profile. Also, I need to be able to collect the form data and store it locally on my site. Is this achievable?
I am willing to consider Premium (or Professional) options if it meets my requirements.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:05 PM
To my knowledge , forms are currently set this way:
the data that was created and saved into a Jotform server cannot be pulled out.
Regarding to the integration of a form within a site, let me assigne the question to 2nd level
- jcm0731Answered on March 15, 2012 at 06:32 PM
You may also want to check out our 3rd Pary license option in JotForm FAQs
here: https://www.jotform.com/faq/faq_update.php?if_id=15 It is at the lower portion of the FAQ.
And for the Licensing Solutions here : http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/
- misebazAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 07:43 PMHiI am interested in this also.I see that there are two prices. What is the difference between the two and is it true that there is no support after it has been implemented?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
You can always contact support or shoot email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please refer to the below url for the difference: http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 06:17 AM
The only difference is the license. You can either have a 100-user license, 1000-user license or unlimited user license.