- BelizeBirdToursAsked on May 26, 2016 at 04:40 PM
If so, do I delete messages to make more room? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 06:27 PM
Total submission storage refers to the number of total submissions stored in your account across all forms. Free accounts can store up to 500 submissions at any time. Your account is currently at 22 out of 500 and is well below its limits.
- BelizeBirdToursAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 07:27 PM
OK, thanks! My mistake.
- dany5kAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 12:54 PM
Please help, I do not understand. I have 24 of 0 Total submission and it is red color? Why if it must be of 500? Is it a bug?
Also I do not understand how many pictures can I upload? Does it take space? I mean if they are stored in my account, are they using my GB of space?
P.D: If everything ok with my total submission, can you change 0 (cero) to 500 , so it will be green ? I like green color =) .
Will 24 decrease if I delete some forms?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 01:00 PM
@dany5k I have moved your question to a thread of its own. I will address your request in the following thread shortly: