- sannawilkinsonAsked on March 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM
When I hit the submit button after doing a test purchase on my PayPal for sale items, I arrive a PayPals log-in page and with the item, amount, and total in a vertical column to the left.
When I am here, however I can't remove an item, as is the case with other PayPal web selling sites I have created, using PayPal's own button builder. See image.
Is it possible to have PayPal layout where you actually may remove an item from purchase list before checkout if you change your mind at last minute.
- anartworkAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 02:02 AM
Can you please provide the link to where your form is embedded?
- sannawilkinsonAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for super fast response!
The link is
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I have reproduced the error, yes, there is no way to remove a product if you change your mind once you are in the paypal page.
Let me send the request of this feature to our developers team. Hopefully it will be available in the future
- sannawilkinsonAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Your support is fantastic. I will recommend JotForm to others!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Thank you ! we are happy to hear that!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I don't think it is a good idea to allow them to change the products on the paypal payment page. If we do that you will have different data on your JotForm submissions/emails, and the user will pay for something else.
The user can always go back to original form page, change the products there and re-submit.