- MeganAsked on May 29, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Hi Jotform team,
I've been unable to log into my account and can't seem to be able to recover it. VestraEternus@gmail.com is definitely the email that I used to sign up but I'm unable to recover as it says that email is not signed up to your service.
Can you please send advice?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 11:03 AM
We would like to apologize, however, I'm did not see any account associated with the email address you have provided. I would suggest you create an account using that email address.
Then, if you have forms that you would like to have on the account you will be creating, then please provide us the form link of the form.
- RottybonesAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 07:14 AM
Hi Mike, thank you for your speedy reply, much appreciated. You're right, it looks like I'd gone and created a form without creating an account first.
My account with that email address is active now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Thank you for providing the form. I have just moved the forms to your account. Please check.
- RottybonesAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 08:41 AM
You guys are great. The forms are there and I can get going to work on them.
Thanks so much for the fast and committed responses. Cheers!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 08:59 AM
You're welcome and it's our pleasure. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.