- dougfatherukAsked on March 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM
My website form is set to come through to my yahoo account and my gmail but for some reason i'm getting nothing on gmail. I have checked my junk folder but nothing. It's only happened in the last few days.
- jcm0731Answered on March 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM
First thing you should check is on the E-mail Alerts property.
On your Notification E-mail make sure that
1. The Recipient E-mail is your correct E-mail address.
2. At least put "email@example.com" as the Sender E-mail. Do not leave it blank.
Hope this help. Should you need further help, please inform us.
- jcm0731Answered on March 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Additionally, I also checked your Form. It seems you only got your iconmultimedia and Yahoo email on the Recipient box, but no Gmail. You can still add Gmail on it, just separate it with comma.
- dougfatherukAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Thanks for the rapid response.
Theres a forwarder to my gmail which i hadn't even considered.
Looks the mail has just come through, albit delayed and that will be down to my ISP so feel free to have a facepalm on me.
- dougfatherukAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM
By the way, JOTFORM is brilliant, i'd be lost without it and likely so would my contact emails. Really appreciate the service.
- jcm0731Answered on March 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Glad to be of help. Enjoy the JotForm experience.