- fastlanetravelAsked on March 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Am excited to test this out. Especially since I have "GROUPS" set up in my Mail Chimp account, main database... I assume I can direct a specific form to a specific group, which would trigger a specific AutoResponder?
This is a re-post of a comment on MailChimp Is A Great Tool To Send Email Newsletters
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Yes , you can create an specific autoresponder for an specific email address (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please kindly refer to this guide about autoresponders by clicking here
- markashtonAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 06:27 PM
I think fastlanetravel means an autoresponder from her mailchimp account !
- moonzkieAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 07:20 PM
I am sorry but we do not have that feature yet. You can send an Auto Responder to several emails, but not to a specific group you have on your mailchimp account.
- christinabruceAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 08:22 PM
I am having the same issue. The jotform is working except not forwarding to MailChimp.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 03:03 AM
Update: We have just implemented Groups integration for MailChimp.
When you select a list on the MailChimp wizard you will now see a list of groups:
That's pretty much all you need to do. Select the groups and then when someone submits your forms they will belong to that link and those groups.