- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Would appreciate if you can assist as this is super urgent, it's going live now and we are accepting RSVP booking using this Widget but the widget won't update the counts.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:35 AM
I tried creating new widget, same info but it still won't update.
I also tried updating all widgets on my 8 cloned forms, still the same as it won't update upon receiving submissions.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:43 AM
I also just created a new form using this widget, the counter is still not working :(
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:47 AM
Which form can I use to troubleshoot the issue? I'll make a few adjustments to figure out what's going on if that's alright.
I'll reset your submission counts when I'm done.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:51 AM
Also, please open one thread when requesting for assistance.
The support team is always online at any time.
A clone of your form seems to work - https://form.jotform.com/61522347601953
Let me know which of your forms I can test with.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:08 AM
You may test with both of the above given, as I've asked everyone to stop using for now.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:11 AM
So what should I do now? I have 8 forms with the widget that is not working.
Tested on the cloned form link you provided, it's working.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:12 AM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:21 AM
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Hi, I checked and the 2nd Gift Registry Widget is working fine for https://form.jotform.me/OSIM.Malaysia/rsvp
I also tried to clone the form and it's NOT WORKING too for the new cloned form. https://form.jotform.me/61522203302437
I also hope not to clone 8 forms due to form links already being used for our 2 different Landing Pages. Hope you can assist and resolve on the back end, since my cloned form also not working properly.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Latest update, the cloned form is working https://form.jotform.me/61522203302437 but do I have a better option not to clone? As I have 8 forms...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 05:55 AM
I have sent your issue to our developers, who check for the cause and fix it as soon as possible.
In the meantime, which are the two live forms?
I can hide the widgets with the issue on the form(s), and duplicate them with working ones so that you are able to keep working - without losing your data.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 06:01 AM
I notice you said 8 forms.
We can add new gift registry widgets to keep tracking your submissions, then hide the ones with the issue.
Sorry about all this - but we resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 06:07 AM
I have 8 forms live now but I have stopped everyone from using it, so I can still delay till tomorrow UTC+08:00 at 9am on 2 June 2016 as we will have 3 sources using this form urgently for RSVP.
Due to this form will auto send out email responder with RSVP details so replacing Gift Registry temporarily will complicate the Data, because I have to export data in Excel later too.
I hope the developer will fix this by tomorrow 9am, so I don't have to clone all Gift Registry Widgets as my cloning from original damaged widget done here doesn't work so far, tested myself. Definitely I won't go for Cloning Form as mentioned earlier.
Attached screen shot of testing.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 06:24 AM
Good news! It's working now!!! What did you do?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 06:25 AM
Your forms should be working normally - please check - I reset your API calls for your free account: edrianlim_osim (1000 API calls per day)
To prevent that from happening, please use OSIM.Malaysia (10000 API calls per day) to make changes on your forms.
Your paid account can make more API calls (the backend process that the widget needs to keep counting) than your free one.
- edrianlim_osimAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 06:28 AM
Oh i see, will do. Thank you.
- OSIM.MalaysiaAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 09:49 PM
Due to our paid accounts gave access to other users, but we are still building forms for this Paid Accounts. Therefore it shouldn't have API limit for the shared free users.
Hope you'll consider this so we can all avoid similar issue again in the future.
Thank you so much for your quick help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 11:23 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that this issue is resolved. Since you are using "OSIM.Malaysia" and all forms are created in this account, you should not have any trouble.
Do get back to us if this issue reappears.
- OSIM.MalaysiaAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Hi, it's happening again, all counter reset. I just noticed.
Should you reset my API again? I have 1 more hour to go to disable the form, hope you can assist.
- BorisAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 10:15 AM
I have reset the API limits for both your main account, OSIM.Malaysia, and the sub account, edrianlim_osim.
Please let us know if this resolved the issue as it did before, thank you.
- OSIM.MalaysiaAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 09:18 PM
It works again after your reset the API, why is this happening again with OSIM.Malaysia main account?
- CarinaAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 06:42 AM
There is a daily API limit, so this might be connected. Bronze accounts have a daily limit of 10.000 API requests. You can check your daily usage here (you need to be logged in):
Let us know if we can assist you further.