- designwithluvAsked on June 01, 2016 at 07:00 AM
I would like to know how to increase the label width so the words doesn't overlap?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 09:09 AM
Please try the following to increase the width of the check box field.
1. Increase the check box width by using the Form Designer. Click the check box field and then change the value of Input Width to 200px.
2. Change the Spread Columns of the check box to 4.
3. Right click the check box field and then choose "Expand".
Hope that helps. Thank you.