- PictorialAsked on March 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM
First of all I need to tell you how happy I am that you have integrated with Mailchimp.
Now, on to the question;
Is there a way to add the NAME and EMAIL field to the newsletter list only if they tick off the box "Sign me up for promotions etc" on my form.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Yes it is possible to do so using the Conditional Logic feature of JotForm. First you will have to add the Checkbox field for the subscription and then set the Conditional Rule. You can choose the first rule in the condition which is to Show/Hide Form Fields.
In the MailChimp integration make sure to select the full name and email address from the drop down option.
Hope this helps.
- PictorialAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Thanks for the answer
However, all this does is hide the NAME and the EMAIL field. Even when I select the Subscribe button, it only warns me about the next required field.
I want to have the NAME and EMAIL fields to be shown at all times, but I want those values to be added to my mailing list if only they select the Subscribe box.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:04 AM
kindly send us the form's URL to have look on it.
In meantime we have some answered related questions on our previous forums, kindly have a look;
Awaiting for your response to assist you further. Thanks for using Jotfrom!
- PictorialAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 03:33 AM
This is the link.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 07:04 AM
I hate to say this but what you are trying to achieve isn't currently possible with JotForm. However you can stay with Mliz suggestions above for now, as it's the best workaround I could think at this moment.
Thanks for your understanding.
- arrowasteAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 09:23 AM
Any update on adding this functionality?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 02:36 PM
A similar request has been submitted for the Constant contact integration
Let me forward this request and see if it is possible for our development team to implement it in the future.
- emrew86Answered on September 06, 2012 at 07:51 AM
Feature has been added...