- JayAsked on June 02, 2016 at 09:58 AM
This is the process I need to occur. Can this occur with you software?
Can a user log back into their existing entries? I need them to be able to update existing entries
1. I create a form and give the form out to the public
2. The User fills out the form
3. The form is view-able to internal staff which might be grated approval
4. The user then re-enters their record to add additional info and additional attachments.
Can the staff hide fields that the public users cannot see. For instance after the form is
submitted and the staff approves it by flagging a Y/N field the public cannot see. New fields
appear because the approval field was set to Yes. When the user logs back in they see the
new fields and can enter data and add more attachments.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 11:33 AM
It is possible to allow your users to edit their submission. Inside of this guide you can find how to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
Also it is possible to hide fields with conditional logic or using hide field option.
If I understood you correctly you want to create approval workflow form. If this is the case, you can check the steps provided by my colleague here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/401633#401648 to see how can this be done.
You can also search for some other methods into our support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers/search.php?search=approval+workflow.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.