- Mike AgelAsked on March 17, 2012 at 09:55 AM
i just read that you also sell the JotForm engine with full source code. Therefore we might be interested in this software. We are currently building a web-form editor for our business departnets
Can you provide the following details:
- Does JotForm allow the building of forms with multiple pages (i saw the page-break option, but didnt get it to work)
- Is the sourcecode organized to allow the development of additional "form elements" and the removement of others? For example we would need elements that load content from filesystem or a database. Or elements that have some custom validation bound to them, or HTML-Fragements that load content from a content-management-system.
- The main question: Are the forms stored in the database in some "language" like xml, so that we can render them ourselvers using JSF or Wicket components? So we don't need the HTML Version of the forms, only some description language and the editor itself that allows the building of this forms (which you do very nicely). As I understand you don't do this, but render and store the html directly (which isn't sufficient, as we would heavily modify the code and display of the forms).
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM
On building forms with multiple pages you can check on this previously answered question on our forum;
I will forward your other concerns to team for more response.
Thanks for using Jotform!