- DouglasAsked on March 17, 2012 at 12:20 PM
What's up with that?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Upon checking your form submission, I don't see any problem to it. Do you mind if I will ask your form ID so we can further check your form.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM
please try to change the sender email to email@example.com?
To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender Email value to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets know if this sorted out the issue.