- jotform1939Asked on June 03, 2016 at 12:12 AMI use the embed code for my forms because whenever I use the iframe code the entire form won't fully load. As if the line height isn't large enough. Is there something I need to be adjusting on the web page? Does the iframe code increase the page view count whenever the page loads like the embed code does?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 12:16 AM
The iframe code will work the same way as the script embed on form views. When a user views the embedded form, it will count as one form view.
Can you please provide us with the URL of the page where you have embedded the form? Please use the iFrame embed code to embed the form to your page, so we may further investigate the cause of your issue. I will wait for your response.
- jotform1939Answered on June 03, 2016 at 09:54 AM
I published 3 different versions of the contact page at the following URLs
The embed code is the one that doesn't fully load on the page.
Am I correct that the dreamweaver code won't increase the page views because the form isn't pulling from the JotForm server? I think this is finally fitting together in my mind. Am I right?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 11:07 AM
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/61105232026136" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%;height: 1085px;border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Am I correct that the dreamweaver code won't increase the page views because the form isn't pulling from the JotForm server?
I can see you're embedding your form using the source code, this will always count the views, does not matter the embed method you use the form views counter will be applied.
Do let us know how it goes embedding this iFrame code.
- jotform1939Answered on June 03, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Thank you. I had increased the height to 1000 px but that didn't work. I'll increase it to the setting you gave me.
What can I use that doesn't increase the page views? I have a number of forms that are added to every page as a call to action.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 11:45 AM
I can see your form is still not showing completely:
Try setting the height to 1085px it should work:
Regarding to your form views, no there is not any way to avoid this limit, I found a thread where your limit was doubled: https://www.jotform.com/answers/828150
Indeed your limit is 2,000 now, as you're a free account the limit is 1,000.
You may consider enabling the JotForm footer to lift the limit, otherwise you will need to upgrade your account.
On this guide you will find more info and the steps to enable the footer option: Form-View-Limits-What-is-it-all-about