- criterionsAsked on June 03, 2016 at 02:18 PM
Hey - I can to see if I can change the margin for the checkbox items in the custom control. It's the square checkbox control. Look at the difference between the custom control and the standard onePage URL:
- victorAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I am not fully understanding your question/issue. Are you have problems modified the margin of your checkbox widget you added in your form?
If you could please elaborate a bit more, we would be glad to assist.
- criterionsAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Correct - the first item (the one that is checked) I want to expand the margin so the text in the brackets doesn't wrap.
- victorAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 02:55 PM
Thank you for clarifying this. To expand the width of the widget, just press the WIDTH button on the top toolbar and increase the size to 700
You will see that the text will no longer wrap.
- criterionsAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 02:59 PM
Perfect! Can't believe I missed that setting! Thanks