- deanolson22Asked on March 17, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I am obviously missing something crucial. When I attempt to fill out and test the form. I hit 'submit' and am given a '404 (page not found) error. Do I need to create the 'submit.php'?
my link if that helps: http://sunflowerfarminfo.com/Summer_Camp_form/Summer_Camp_Form.html
PS - trying to set up standard paypal
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I've tried the direct link of the form, http://www.jotform.us/form/20738141483149 and it's working fine. It redirects me to paypal after clicking submit.
Please try re-embeding the form to your website, and if possible try using iFrame.
Let us know.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Hi, I have tested your form as well and everything seems fine on my end, please try to clear your cache then as what my colleague said, re-embed your form and use the iFrame code.
Here's the steps on re-embedding your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
Just let us know if this doesn't work so that we can further assist you.
- deanolson22Answered on March 17, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Hi There -- Thanks for the response. Can I customize the form (as I did with the current version) if using iFrame?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Hi, your form design will all be the same. Well, the error that you have right now will be fixed but other than that you do not have to make your form all over again. If you want you can duplicate your form just for backup purposes. Here's how to duplicate your form:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right-click on the form that you want to duplicate
3. Choose Clone Form
You will then be taken directly to the cloned form in edit mode.
- deanolson22Answered on March 18, 2012 at 12:23 AMThank you. I think I have it all sorted out now.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 01:39 AM
After viewing the source of your page, I believe the issue to which you referred in the initial post is addressed by our colleague fxr in this thread.