- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 04:00 PM
We were able to reproduce the issue where one iFrame auto-resize script affects the other iFrame(s) embedded on the same page.
A bug report ticket has been forwarded to our Development Team.
Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA for when this can be fixed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- browningreagleAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 04:08 PM
Thanks Mike! I've also found that the same thing happens when closing one of the forms too. So if you open both forms and then close one of them, the other form will close as well. This seems to be the best working option so far, so fixing this issue should be the final step.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 12:32 PM
This problem has been fixed. However, you need to recreate your iframe code via Publish wizard to see it working. Thanks for your feedback.
- browningreagleAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Thanks for the update Meunal! Unfortunately, this seemed to only fix part of the issue, though it seems we're almost there. With the new iFrame codes, when I open one of the forms using the collapse bar, the other form frame no longer expands to match the size of the opened form. However, the new problem is that the frame size is too small when the form is opened, only allowing me to see the first line of fields.
I've updated the dummy page on our site so that you can see what I'm talking about. Click here
Thanks again for your help!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:39 PM
This one also fixed now. Thanks for the feedback.
- browningreagleAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:50 PM
Excellent! Everything seems to be working properly now. Thanks again Meunal!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:55 PM
It is good to hear that your form is all okay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.