- RaeannePrudenAsked on March 18, 2012 at 02:09 PMI have been provided a link to fill out a rental agreement but when I click the attachment it gives me a blank screen.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 02:37 PM
Could you please let me know the form id and the URL where the form is embedded?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Upon check your account, I found one form but the form is empty. Can give us more details on your question so we can further assist you.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 02:54 PM
I have checked and I can see your form is still empty. But, based on your question. I have assumed that your are trying to redirect to an agreement page after someone has filled out a form, am I correct?
Well, you can customize your Thank you page (it is part of your submit tool )
Here you have the screens:
Then you can add your domain and page URL where the License Agreement might be
If you do not have License agreement, you can create a form using the Free Text(HTML) tool and insert the Terms and conditions there, then you can add a check box
Also, it might be useful if you check this guide about page break
I hope you find all these tips useful in order to start you journey with us and be able to create beautiful and professional forms!
- RaeannePrudenAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 03:14 PMThe rental agreement i am trying to fill out is ID 20766577085262.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 03:20 PM
The form seems to work for me, http://www.jotform.ca/form/20766577085262 . I was able to fill it out and submitted the form successfully.
Kindly visit the link, and let me know if it works for you.