- DukeICM4UAsked on June 05, 2016 at 06:11 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 07:01 PM
Please provide us at least 3x choices of new username you want your current DukeICM4U username changed to. We will check if the new username is available before we can change.
- Duke MerhavyAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 07:13 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 07:18 PM
The first choice is available. I have now changed your account/username to DukeCMO4U
You need to login using the new username at https://www.jotform.com/login to see the updated status.
Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- DukeICM4UAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 07:21 PM
Perfect -- Thank you!
- DukeCMO4UAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 08:30 PM
I have another question... I hope you can help:
I created my first form using an existing one you had available and modified it. The only thing I cannot figure out how to change is the header's (name of form) color... It is not an option in settings for that particular field or the general settings...
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 10:05 PM
To better assist you with your latest concern, I have moved your question to a new thread. Here's the link to that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/854204. Regards.