- fornelliAsked on March 18, 2012 at 02:48 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 02:50 PM
How we may help you?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 02:55 PM
Hi, what about SSL secure do you want to know?
I assume, you wanted to make your form secure, please see the image below.
1. go to 'Setup & Embed'.
2. go to 'Embed Form'.
3. tick 'Secure form'.
- contactowippiAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM
why when i make "secure form" my form lost the style?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 03:05 PM
let us know if this advice sorted out your issue
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 18, 2012 at 03:06 PM
@contactowippi - It should not be the case. It should retain the form style. Would it be possible for you to create your own thread please and provide us your form ID so that we can help you directly? We would be very glad to help.