- paul millerAsked on June 05, 2016 at 08:49 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 10:23 PM
I checked your form and I was able to see the issue you were referring to. When I select another value aside from 0, an error appears.
However, when I cloned your form, I was not able to replicate the issue there. Cloning the form to your account should also resolve the issue.
If you want to use the original form instead, then you may try changing the Quantity Range from 0,20 to 0\20.
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- pauljmillerAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 10:45 PMThank you for your quick response.
A clone of a clone made the widget work.Now I need to figure out a way to pass the
calculation to paypal, so the customer can
buy the product and the inventory is reduced.
I see in paypal changing the payment
to a donation, but that deletes the items that were
created with the paypal wizard leaving no fields
for the calculator to access.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 11:56 PM
You are most welcome. To better assist you with your latest concern, I have moved your question to a new thread. You can check that thread by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/854240. Regards.
- pauljmillerAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 12:45 AM
I got it to work. Now I just need to add the questions and answers to
the form submissions. It is so gratifying to finally solve problems
like this. Thanks again.
form is here http://www.webscience101.com/Bodyfuelonline/getstarted.html