- vinnydabodyAsked on June 05, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Hi, I am trying to get Preview Before Submit to work on a player rating page. The ratings include several star rating fields:
However, the preview before submit does not show the star ratings:
Any reasons why this might be happening?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 12:01 AM
I made a form only with the star rating field and added the widget preview before submit, I can see the same than you, it is not showing the rating field, but if you add another field similar to this like the scale rating, it is showing the result while previewing the form.
I will escalate this issue to our second level, we will notify you when this is resolved.
- vinnydabodyAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Thanks. In the meantime I have changed the stars to scale ratings so that they show on preview.
- CharlieAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 01:37 PM
Thank you for updating us and apologies for the inconvenience.
I see my colleague has already made a bug report about this, we will update you on this thread as soon as we hear any news.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 06:28 AM
Star rating now shows on preview.
Please check - let us know.
- vinnydabodyAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Yes, it seems to work now. Thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Thank you for updating us. We're glad to know that it is now working :)
Should you need our assistance again, feel free to drop by here in the forum.