- natural heritageAsked on June 08, 2016 at 02:42 PM
once again, your login is not working. we need to get to our orders! something keeps happening with your flash advertisments -- they lock up the login or something. thanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 04:35 PM
We do not have any ad's on our site and it does not use flash. Try using a different browser other than the one you are currently using. Chrome of FireFox tend to work best.
- essiacwebsiteAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 05:45 PMWe are using chrome, and its your ad that talks of your product line!
The login button is really hard to get to turn yellow so that we can click!!??
Please look into this for us, or call us toll free at 888-568-3036
- victorAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 08:14 PM
It sounds that you may have an issue with your PC. As you can see, I was able to view our site and open the login page with no problems. As my colleague indicated we do not use flash. I would recommend verifying your computer is not affected by a virus or other malicious software.
- essiacwebsiteAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 10:45 AMI meant the “flashy” scrolling of your own advertisement. NOT Flash Player. Our computer is FINE. We’ve figured out how to login, but you have been MOST UNHELPFUL.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Flash being used would have a significant impact since it cannot be viewed from some devices and causes errors in others. If there was a Flash element present when viewing the JotForm site, it would indeed be cause for concern since we do not use Flash. It would mean something other than our resources is loading along with the website and could be an indication the browser is compromised. Since login functionality is working for all major browsers at this time, it would have also been the likely cause of the login issues.
My apologies for any confusion we may have caused.
- essiacwebsiteAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 12:45 PMNevermind.