- Steven GuineAsked on June 09, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Love the new features. I would like to suggest adding a delete button in MyThemes. (Please).
- CharlieAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 02:22 PM
I presume you want to delete a theme that you created? Is that correct? Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete it now, you could edit it and set it to "Show Only to Me".
We can also delete it for you, please let us know what is the link or the title of the theme you created that you want to be deleted.
We'll wait for your response. Please also do clarify what the exact function of the "Delete" you would like to have, would you like to have a button that deletes your OWN created themes? Or you want a function that will remove themes you used on your "My Themes" list?
- SGHRCAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 02:45 PMThanks for getting back to me. The suggestion you made as to using “show only to me” is what I used in lieu of a delete button. Yes, I would like to have the form in MyThemes deleted. Also, in the future, I would like to be able to delete themes that I create.
PLEASE READ: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 05:01 PM
You're welcome and thank you for the clarification. I have forwarded this thread to our developers a feature request. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- SGHRCAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 08:45 AMThanks Welvin:
Have a great weekend.