- optimizedjourneyAsked on June 09, 2016 at 07:56 PM
Hello - I am trying to set up my jotform form to stay within my internal weebly site on a submission. I am trying to do this because whenever the submission is redirected to a URL that's a subpage of the website, it runs into an error on google chrome. The error states that you are being directed to an unsecure webpage, even though is it just a subwebpage of the same website. Are there any workarounds to avoid the security notice from google chrome appearing on submission? Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 08:37 PM
It seems the issue was due to the redirection URL you were trying to use on the form.
You used a secure (https) URL https://www.optimizedjourney.com/consultation-scheduling but the website doesn't actually have secure certificate.
Change the redirection URL to the non secure one http://www.optimizedjourney.com/consultation-scheduling
This should work as you can see your website URL was also not using secure URL http://www.optimizedjourney.com/client-questionairre.html
Hope this help. Let us know if not resolve.
- AlexAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 09:38 PM
That worked perfectly. Thanks for your help!
- optimizedjourneyAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 09:45 PMThis worked perfectly. Thank you, Jonathan!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM
On behalf of Jonathan, you are welcome.
Feel free to let us know if you have other questions or concerns!
Thanks and warm regards :)