- wrstaffAsked on June 10, 2016 at 02:08 PM
Starting yesterday, I've been experiencing the following issues when logging in:
1. IE 11: www.jotform.com page fails to load. Clearing cache and cookies did not resolve the issue.
2. Firefox 46.0.1: Login button at the top of www.jotform.com is unresponsive. Clicking on it highlights the text and pictures displayed below.
3. Chrome 10: Currently working. 30 minutes ago, I was able to click on the Login button and enter my username and password but couldn't move beyond that. Seems to be a intermittent issue.
This issue started yesterday. I've restarted my computer and cleared the cache and cookies on each of the browsers.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:56 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you. Yesterday we had an issue and JotForm was down for couple of minutes. However since then everything is working fine. I was not able to replicate mentioned issue. I was able to login to your account in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I do not have IE 11, so I was not able to test it. We recommend using of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Does the issue still persist on your end in mentioned browsers? Please try with incognito mode. Also if possible try to log in with some other device. Maybe this issue is related to device that you are using.
If the issue persist, please let us know. Also if possible provide us a screenshot.
Looking forward to your reply.