- kindlingmediaproductionsAsked on June 10, 2016 at 07:27 PM
So using the css code you provided gets rid of all the background, how do i just get rid of the forms page background? not the part if the form frame? the editor doesn't seem to want to do this. if you go to this link you will see all the white background covering up the background image. how do i get rid of all the white, so it's just the purple form on top of the background? thanks. here is the link: http://freeweek.transformpyoga.com/
This is a re-post of a comment on Making the Form Background Transparent
- testbensAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 08:27 PM
If I understand you correctly you would like to remove the white space around the form.
You can make it transparent using this CSS code:
background: transparent !important;
You can insert the CSS code in the Preferences, here's a guide:
1. Click the 'Preferences' in the top menu.
2. Go to the 'Form Styles' tab and then click the 'Custom CSS' tab. You can paste the CSS code in to the text area.
3. Click the 'Save Changes' button when you're done.
I hope that helps. Regards!
-Fellow JotForm user
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 06:19 AM
I can see that your form is now display properly without its page background.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to open a new thread.