- redpelicanmusicAsked on June 12, 2016 at 05:41 PM
PS. It would be very helpful to have a third option:
1) Update Previously Added
2) Doesn't add contact if it already exists
3) Adds brand-new contact (without updating)
The third option would actually be the most useful. This would allow us to easily add the data without the chance of overwriting an existing contact with the same name.
- BenAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 05:46 PM
Just to confirm Brian, I am raising this to our developers as a feature request here.
Seems as a nice feature, I can not guarantee that it will be added. If it is, we will let you know of the same through this thread :)
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 05:47 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:56 AM
This feature is now available. Simply select "Create Duplicate Anyway" from the "Duplicate Record Check" option of the integration wizard.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Thank you Neil - this will be very helpful!