- internetfilialeAsked on March 20, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Embedding works fine, but when I make more than 2 changes on an existing form these changes are not adopted on the published form on my website. Please help!
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to a Web Page
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 01:19 PM
Try changing the first part of the URL in the embed code from http://form... to http://www... and let us know if that helps.
- internetfilialeAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:56 PMNow it works! THANKS A LOT!!!
Zitat von JotForm Support Forum :
- pinoytechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Good to hear that. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Have a great day.
- wildexplorationAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 02:37 AM
I'm having the same problem. If I put www. i get an empty page.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:08 AM
Please give us your website URL where the form is embedded so we can check your settings.
It should always start with http:// before www so your form URL should always like this;
http://www.jotform.com/form/123456789 (this is an example)
Hope this helps you.