- DeepankarAsked on June 13, 2016 at 02:13 AM
I want to collect Payment via Paytm using Jotform. Is this possible to do the same?
- kutluAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 04:22 AM
Unfortunately we do not have integration with Paytm yet. But we will consider your request for further integrations.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 04:30 AM
As kutlu referred, we don't support Paytm at this moment. You can use one of our existing payment tools:
Otherwise, we can submit a request to our developers for a possible integration in future.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- DeepankarAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 06:27 AM
I cann't see any reknown name as of Indian Market.
1. Can you build the plugin for paytm?
2. I can also build a plugin of my own and share with your team if required. Is there is any provision for like some open developer APIs of Jotform which i can use to integrate and build plugin for paytm?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 08:46 AM
As advised by our developer kutlu we will consider adding this feature in future, adding such features depends on how many similar requests we have.
Regarding the open API, your message will reach our development team and we will get back to you through this thread.
- CharlieAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:45 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1150585. We will address it shortly.