- sisters7Asked on June 14, 2016 at 06:57 AM
How do I add a link in the Thank You page so the registrant can click and start a new registration form for a friend who has no computer skills?
- kutluAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 07:18 AM
You can select "Thank you" form the toolbox and add a link form the text editor.
Please see the attachment
- sisters7Answered on June 14, 2016 at 07:39 AM
Thank you for your quick reply.
Since our form is already embedded in our website, so I should add our web url as the link, right? Not the url of our jotform at jotform.com, right?
Please let me know.
Thank you again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 09:39 AM
If you want to show the webpage where the form is embedded then you need to add the URL of the webpage.
If you want to show only the form, then you'll use the form's direct URL.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- sisters7Answered on June 14, 2016 at 09:49 AM
Yes, your answers helped. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Glad I can help. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.