- tiffanyleighphotoAsked on June 14, 2016 at 04:17 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:12 PM
I have tested your form and it submitted just fine:
Please check again, and if the issue continues, let us know what device and browser you are using, so we can try to reproduce the problem.
- tiffanyleighphotoAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:46 PMI figured it out. added it as iframe.
Now I can’t get a scroll bar on www.tiffanyleighphoto.com/policies.
Can you help?
- tiffanyleighphotoAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:46 PMNow, it’s showing the entire form, but no scroll. that is preferred. Wish i knew what I was doing different?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:51 PM
It might have been a temporary delay in your browser that would not render the Iframe height properly. I can see it shows fine on my end too. If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.