- michaelpanAsked on June 15, 2016 at 04:09 PM
- I am having this issue too. We have added the IFrame. Here is the link. It works with explorer, etc. but not with Chrome. Can you review and let us know what is going on? How can we fix for Chrome?
We have tried the following:
- taking out excess script from iframe
- used iframe
- used custom code
- making height of form the form of the page
- etc. but none have completely fixed the issue.
Windows 7 64 bit, Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m, 1920x1080 monitor resolution
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Try setting the height of the iFrame in the embed code. Update the beginning of your embed code to:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/50625980946162" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1681px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
It looks like the form is loading but the height is automatically being set to 0 by the resize script.
- michaelpanAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 04:45 PMI think your looking at the wrong form, it’s the blue dealer application form, not the newsletter one field form at the bottom of the page. Here’s a screen shot of the problem.
also this form had the same problem before and I got the fix from this very forum. Here is the code snippet.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 06:38 PM
I believe my colleague offered another solution in your other thread:
If you are still having trouble with your form, please follow up in that thread and we will be happy to have another look.
- michaelpanAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 03:45 PMI got it to work! Used min-height attribute in iframe as someone else suggested! Thanks for your suggestions and help. Much appreciated!