- RayLaneUKAsked on June 17, 2016 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 01:42 PM
Yes, you can apply calculations here in JotForm. Please check this demo form I've created, here's the URL: https://form.jotform.com/61684868479983
Here are the steps I did to create this form:
1. Create 3 Text Box fields.
2. Under More Fields, type "Form Calculation" in the search box. After that, drag or click the "Form Calculation widget".
3. The Calculation Wizard will appear. In this wizard, you can create formula in order to calculate fields. Click the "Add Field" button and select the "Value 1" field. After that, click the "+" button and then add the "Value 2" field. Do the same thing for "Value 3".
4. Click the "Finish" button when you're done. Save the form and verify the changes made.
This is the final result of my addition calculation form.
We have a user guide that you might want to check, here's the link: Form Calculation
Hope that helps. Thank you.