- edreamdesignsAsked on March 21, 2012 at 07:21 PM
I received an emali saying I was over limit on my File size for the FREE. I went in and deleted several things and it brought it way under the 100mb mark. Will it still automatically be frozen tomorrow if I dont upgrade OR will it detect that I am now in the 'free' zone again.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 07:23 PM
Your account will no longer be frozen as your way below the limit.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 07:24 PMThanks!!!
- edreamdesignsAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 07:25 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 07:25 PM
Your welcome! Enjoy jotform!
- AndyAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 02:27 AM
How do I remove files from JotForm, do I just delete the files out of the JotForm folder in the Dropbox folder? Which folder does the 100MB limit apply to?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 03:46 AM
The 100MB limit apply to the files stored in your account.
To delete submissions, go to My Forms > click on the desired form > Submissions
Then scroll to the bottom of the Submissions page and click on "X" (Delete) icon for a submission.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 04:06 AM
Andy, in addition to Goldo's response; Jotform's submission limit is different from Drobox's submission limit. So you have to be aware of the capacity that you're using up on your two accounts
- designsbyAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM
My question is basically the same: I just removed a form (asking for payment) off of a site as it had gone over the limit. Sorry, I meant to remove it yesterday!
Will my whole account, even the static forms, still work after noon today? Or will my account be suspended? Do I need to upgrade/send you $ for a month of service? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Your account will most probably reach suspension since the schedule is set to anytime today. If you believe that you will be receiving more than 10 payment submissions on the next month, I recommend to you the upgrade. But if not, and if your form can wait until reactivation tomorrow after the will-be-suspension today, then it's fine, no need to upgrade.
- designsbyAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM
So does suspension mean none of the static forms will work or just the one for payments (which is nor off the site).The "suspended" account will reactivate tomorrow, the 1st?
The payment form was just a short term "courtesy" for web visitors for an event this weekend. It won't be needed any longer.Thanks a bunch!
Dark Horse SolutionsCustom Web and Logo Design. Company Branding. Content development. Video marketing shorts.Inbound Marketing is the new SEO. Call for information.Web specials: http://www.darkhorseoregon.comhttp://www.facebook.com/DarkHorseSolutions
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:39:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Over File Limit - upgrade still needed?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Yes, for today your forms will be disabled and no submission will be received (account temporarily suspended). Definitely your account will reset tomorrow on 1st June. All accounts are reset on every first day on the month.But as my colleague adviced above, if you know that your submission are going tp exceed Free plan quota, it is better to upgrade to Premium.
Please lets know if you need any support
- designsbyAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Please resubmit again your response to below link, we wouldn't see it;
- designsbyAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 01:39 PM
I was wondering if I upgraded right now, would it instantly re-activate my forms or will my account stay suspended, no matter what, until the account refreshes in the morning. Does that happen at mid-night Pacific time or another time or time-zone?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:14 PM
It will automatically activate all your forms when you upgrade. Resets on mid-night EST.