- bookerx3Asked on November 05, 2010 at 04:49 PM
I have created my form and styled it to my liking within Jotform. It looks fine in the window and also when I preview it. When I take the Facebook embed code and place it in my FBML box I lose my color settings. Specifically the text turns from black to grey which does not show up well on my background.
When I use the HTML code the colors work yet the submit buttons disappears. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
- bookerx3Answered on November 05, 2010 at 04:51 PM
Please delete this. Did not mean to submit same question multiple times.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 10:26 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 05:20 PM
I am having the same problem - in FBML my text is bold and the large and it looks very odd sylistically.
Have a look at the Facebook form here http://www.facebook.com/TrilbyMisso?v=app_4949752878
And the original on Jot Form here http://www.jotform.com/form/3104821543
How can this be fixed? What do I need to do?
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:37 AM
Please get your facebook form source code again from jotform.com. The facebook form source code has been changed. Users need to update their forms.
- EZfanpageAnswered on November 13, 2010 at 11:29 PM
I check your profile and it seems that your validation workks well.
User need to fill up the compulsory detail then only they can submit.
How do you do that?
I though the validation will only works on email address?
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 04:43 PM
Polat, I have done that ant it's still not working. Fontsd are displaying bold and it's not accepting my style formatting. Please help
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 17, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Font Stytle is working well but you are right, the fonts are displayed bold. We will fix this issue on the earliest monday.
- freelalatianaAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 08:55 AM
My problem seems to be the same : contact form doesn't have the correct size (text header is not complete), font size is not correct, background color is not correct.
- caliberAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 02:07 AM
I tried using custom color, but nit's not working. Please help.
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 03:15 AM
Custom color of what? Can you give more details and pages name's please?