- phillmxAsked on June 20, 2016 at 10:11 AM
it'll pull all the info that the user entered into the whole form and send it to my data base?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Yes, it is possible to send your submitted data to your database, here is a guide that will help you to do it: How-to-send-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
If you have questions when trying to implement this, please let us know, we will be glad to help.
- phillmxAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 06:55 PM
That's not what I asked. Thanx anyway
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 08:20 PM
Could you please provide us more details about the workflow you want to apply?
We will be glad to further assist you with that.
- phillmxAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 06:54 AM
I believe you're helping me on another thread. http://www.jotform.com/answers/864525
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 08:52 AM
That's great! Please stick to the thread until you'll get it to work. If you need help with it, just please send a reply there instead of creating a new thread.
- phillmxAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 09:46 AM
I didn't create a new thread. It was one thread that some how got split into two, and part of my question was moved here automatically.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 10:03 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that. Anyways, we'll continue assisting you on the other thread. Thank you.