- agl42195Asked on June 21, 2016 at 05:20 AM
How can I include (if it is possible) different tabs in a single questionnaire and then inserted into a website but that each tab has its personalized information.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 08:35 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to add two or more Form Tabs widget in the form. I think what you mean is a tab that works like this: https://css-tricks.com/examples/CSSTabs/radio.php. It's a kind of a content tab. Let me know if this is correct and I'll be happy to request this to our widget team.
- agl42195Answered on June 21, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Thanks Welvin. Yes, different tabs for one form
I.ll wait your response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. I have now submitted this thread to our backend team as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
For the meantime, you may consider doing the following workaround:
1. Add a Radio Button field. Add your options. This will be your section title.
2. If you want to include a text field in the section, use our Text field from the Basic Fields:
3. Now, based on the radio button field selection, show the text field through conditional logic: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-show-or-hide-a-field-in-the-form-based-on-the-other-field-input-or-selection.
Here's a test form: https://form.jotform.com/61724764826969.