- tascperformanceAsked on June 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM
Hi there, I am having issues with my form matrix fields not decrypting. all other fields are decrypting fine, except the matrix fields. See screen shot below. I saw a thread where someone was having a similar problem, but there was no thread on how the issue was resolved: https://www.jotform.com/answers/838105-Form-Encryption-Matrix-field-not-decrypting-completely Please advise!
- victorAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I have just tested your form and was able to confirm what you are indicating. The Matrix field is not decrypting the information properly.
I have raised it to our development team. As soon as we have any update we will immediately inform you.
- tascperformanceAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Thanks! I look forward to your response!
- tascperformanceAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 11:45 AMHi there! Just wanted to check the status of this issue? Please let me
*-tasc Performance team*
4308 Firestone Road // Metairie, LA 70001 // T: 504.731.2989
tascPerformance.com @tascPerformance Facebook
- victorAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Unfortunately, there is currently no new information we can tell you. I will send an email to our team so they can give us an update.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 04:12 AM
This bug is now fixed.