- watchhelpAsked on June 21, 2016 at 11:41 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly but I believe you are referring to changing the colors of these buttons here when the preview widget is added to a form.
Is this what you mean perhaps?
- watchhelpAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Exactly. Allowing each button to have its own unique color. "Back" to be a cautious yellow/orange and "Submit" to be go-go green would be more clear for form-fillers :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 04:50 PM
You can apply CSS to each one individually. Here is the list of ID's for buttons:
To make the submit button back green for example, the code would be:
background : green;
The same can be done for any of the buttons with any color you would like.
background : orange;
And so on.
- watchhelpAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 09:45 AMThanks!