- trueimagingAsked on November 06, 2010 at 09:04 AM
When I add this excellent lightbox feature, it opens 2 or 3, or even 5 lightboxes on top of one another - so when you complte the form / close the lightbox another is still open underneath...
any ideas how to have just one open?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- trueimagingAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 03:21 PM
Hi there - is there a way to send this to you?, I'd prefer not to post this url on a forum,
(PS - I have also sent this question to you as a "contact us" message which does have the URL)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 06:12 AM
Thanks for emailing us the URL. I tested the link and it worked fine. There were no double lightboxes. Have you already resolved this issue? I tried it on both Firefox and Safari.
- trueimagingAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 06:20 AM
Thanks for your e-mail, telling me to put the script code in the header, and remove it from appearing multiple times in the body.
This worked perfectly.
Many thanks for your excellent website and service.