- GinaAsked on March 22, 2012 at 09:54 AM
I am looking to print off the forms so that I can also use these face to face, is there any way that I can do this?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM
If you mean printing the forms that has been submitted, then all you need to do is:
1. Login on your account.
2. Click on Submissions.
3. Choose the submission that you want to print then click Print.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM
If you wish to print the form for users to fill out you can generate PDF file of the forms created and then print it.
To do this:
1. Login to JotForm
2. Go to My Forms
3. Right click on a Form and select 'Create PDF form'
There is also a Print form button that you can insert into your form to allow users print the form by themselves. It is found as an option of the Submit button.
We hope you find this information helpful. Thank you and have fun using JotForm!