- destrainingAsked on March 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I have a form with multiple purchased items
- Class 1 - $90
- Class 2 - $120
- Class 3 - $120
How payment for this be handled if they select 1 or more items and how would it know the total to charge since the prices of each class is simple text in the description?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM
You can use on of the payment tools that we have which is the Purchase Order.
You'll have a result similar to this.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I clone your form and this what I have: http://www.jotform.me/form/20814265198457 I use Purchase Order tool were the users can select not only 1 item. If this is the Tool that you're looking, Feel free to clone the form.
Here's the simple steps on how did I make it:
1. Edit you form
2. Choose Purchase Order that can be found under Payments Tools
3. On your Payments Wizard: Payment Option click show total then click next
4. Add Product or item including the price
5. After adding product or item click the finish button.
Thank you for using JotForm!