- homechefAsked on March 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Is there anyway that you can truncate a matrix if that line doesn't have any info input?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 02:50 PM
I think you are trying to get on your submissions only the fields that were filled , am i correct?
If that is the case , you need to click on the Submissions icon and then find the "Autohide empty fields" option, as shown below
Hope this helps .
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions
- homechefAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 01:42 AM
Thanks for that but that doesn't seem to work on the matrix.
Are you aware if there is anything else that can be done?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 02:32 AM
You can increase or decrease matrix size by following the simple steps indicated below;
1) Get Full Form Source Code:
On the Form Builder:
1.1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
1.2. Click on "Share Form"
1.3. Click on "Advanced Options"
1.4. Click on "Full Source Code".
2. Copy it to your favorite HTML Editor, find the textbox fields and increase their sizes manually.
You can also visit the below link(s) of previously answered question our our forum for more guidelines;
Please let us know it this worked, thanks for choosing Jotfrom!