- cbldkAsked on March 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM
I have experienced this since March 21st.
Also I can see that other users have the same problem.
This is a major problem!!!
- fxrAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:05 PM
What form is affected by this?
- fxrAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:21 PM
We are unfortunately unable to see your reply via email. Can you post your response to the thread directly
- cbldkAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:28 PM
The forms with “file-upload” buttons are:
· ”Indsend dagpengeudbetaling”
· ”Selvbetjening – anmeld ledighed”
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 02:26 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are having this upload issue on those 3 forms.
I did a test with ”Indsend dagpengeudbetaling” and the file uploaded with no problem
I can see your form titled ”Selvbetjening – anmeld ledighed” have 3 single upload buttons added to . I would suggest you to try changing the button to a multi-upload one and let us know if that helps.
Try also to clear your cache browser and tell me if the issue was sorted out
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
I was able to reproduce the problem with Multiple Upload element in Internet Explorer 7 & 8. I have escalated this problem to our Development team. Will keep you updated on the progress.
In the meantime, you can replace your Multiple Upload field with several Single Upload fields.
- sportstroomAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 03:08 AM
Are there any updates yet concerning this problem?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 06:13 AM
This thread was specific to the OP current forms. May I please request that you create a new thread instead to address your concerns. We can assists you better that way.