JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can connect the form to Google Spreadsheets by using our Integrations wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Integrations button.
2. Type "Google Spreadsheet" in the search bar to find it. After that, click the Google Spreadsheet icon.
3. Please click the Authenticate button.
4. A new window will pop-up from Google asking for your confirmation, click the Allow button.
5. Setup your google spreadsheet folder and filename then click Complete Integration button.
6. You will find the link of your spreadsheet at the end of the wizard. Click the Finish button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
Thank you, John!