- ViaVarnellAsked on June 23, 2016 at 09:38 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 12:07 PM
You can connect the form to Google Spreadsheets by using our Integrations wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Integrations button.
2. Type "Google Spreadsheet" in the search bar to find it. After that, click the Google Spreadsheet icon.
3. Please click the Authenticate button.
4. A new window will pop-up from Google asking for your confirmation, click the Allow button.
5. Setup your google spreadsheet folder and filename then click Complete Integration button.
6. You will find the link of your spreadsheet at the end of the wizard. Click the Finish button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
- ViaVarnellAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you, John!