- hgw7mAsked on June 24, 2016 at 09:48 AM
Is it possible to show the final result of the form calculation in the Thank You message? ("you have xxx points")And to force the thank you message page to scroll up or to reload? The message now appears far above the screen fold.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Yes, it is possible to show a result or a data submitted by the user in the Thank You page. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the Thank You button in the top menu.
2. In the Thank You wizard, select the Show a Thank You page. After that, click the FormFields drop down and choose the field name you want to show in your Thank You page.
3. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
I created a new thread for your other question. Here's the link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/868761.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!