- trmahadiAsked on June 25, 2016 at 05:00 AM
I wanted to add a option on my form like 'login with facebook'.
I did follow all required procedure and did integration successfully but when I go preview the from only come label text nothing else. Could anyone tell me why this is happening?
Please see screenshot of my current condition and problem when I try to preview the form anywhere.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 25, 2016 at 09:04 AM
I have checked the integration and I was able to replicate the same issue, I will escalate this issue to our second level and our developers will take a look into the issue.
This will be resolved as soon as possible, we will let you know when the integration is working fine.
- trmahadiAnswered on June 25, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Ok. Thanks a ton. Looking froward to your reply. :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 05:33 AM
This is now fixed.
- trmahadiAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:00 AM
No sir it's not working yet. Try by yourself. Read previous comments to understand the problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 03:49 AM
Sorry about that. You must add your form's domain to the Facebook application you created. In your case, the form domain should be "jotform.me".
We'll be adding a notice on the FitForms wizard to remind users of this important bit.