- hdailuminacaoledAsked on June 27, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Hello, Im trying to put some images in checkbox for selection, but still did not work: http://centrodemedicinacapilar.com.br/calvicie-avaliacao-online/
Can You guys help me?
- IrshadAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM
Yes, it is possible. Please check the below steps to achieve this.
1. Add the Check box to your Form.
2. Click on Edit Properties (see below image) :
3. Add image HTML code to the options:
<img alt="" src="IMAGE_URL" style="width: 50px; height:50px; " align="absmiddle">.
In the above line you need to replace IMAGE_URL, with your actual image URL. Please check the below image:
If you have any query, please let me know.
- hdailuminacaoledAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 01:45 PMHello,
I already done that, see the print attached, but still it does not show.
Em 27/06/2016 12:11, JotForm escreveu:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 03:24 PM
Try replacing your current embed code with your forms iFrame code:
The images are showing in the form itself, however, they are not showing when the form is embedded to your webpage. There may be an issue caused by the oEmbed method. Using the iFrame code should prevent such issues.
We also have an image checkbox widget:
This allows for creating image based checkboxes much more easily.
- hdailuminacaoledAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you so much!
It works fine now. :)
Em 27/06/2016 16:24, JotForm escreveu:
- IrshadAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 10:58 AM
You are most welcome :)
Please let us know if you face any other difficulty.