- ghgsummitAsked on June 27, 2016 at 01:51 PM
I have a list of therapeutic areas in the visual multi select widget. Usually, when I click on one of the areas, it will appear in the "Selected" list and then a configurable list widget will appear titled with the therapeutic area and give other options. On a few of the therapeutic areas in the visual multi select list, when clicked, the form does not open a configurable list widget to input more information, even though there are ones created for that area.
What is suppose to happen:
What happens with some of them (Antibiotics, CNS, Opthalmology, OTC, Women's Health):Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 03:12 PM
I have cloned your form, and upon reviewing your conditions this is what I found:
1) Antibiotics, CNS and OTC do not show, because there aren't any configurable list widget with those names, nor conditions. In other words, Antibiotics, CNS and OTC fields do not exist in your form.
2) Ophthalmology does not show because there is a typo:
3) Women’s Health, it was not working, what I did was to copying the value from the "Visual Multi Select" into the "value" box of the condition statement and it worked.
Let us know if you need more help.