- KamuiAsked on March 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1. I am a Dropbox user, and I just connect JotForm with my Dropbox account without creating a new JotForm account. So what are the differences between creating or not creating a new JotForm account if I connect it to my Dropbox
2.what does "Available Space 100MB" mean?
3. If others want to upload files to my Dropbox account which is connect to Jotform, since I am a free user, they can only submit 100 times per month, is it correct?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1. As I have checked your account, it shows that you only have a guest account. The difference between registering to a free account is that guest accounts are limited to 20 submissions while free accounts are limited to 100 submissions.
2. The 100MB storage limitation for free accounts refers to the space taken by the files uploaded on your forms. This limit is not a per month basis but rather a maximum capacity for your account.
3. Since you are using a guest account you are only limited to 20 submissions per month.